Wednesday 19 September 2012

Wendi Zwaduk: Switch - Still The One

Dear friend, Wendi Zwaduk, joins us today at Heart of Fiction. Wendi's story, Still The One is part of the Switch anthology from Total e-Bound, which is due for release 8 October, and I must say, I'm really anxious to see this one. Wendi is a master storyteller, and well, she writes one hell of a tangy story!

Adult advisory: Switch is a collection of erotica stories which include tales of BDSM, spanking, the use of sex toys, etc. Delicate natures beware!

In Wendi's story, Still The One, Eric Trask is really stressed out from his job. He's on the pit crew for a race team and keeping things running smoothly is hard work and wearing him down Simply put. Eric needs a break.

Janine Walters feels for Eric, as she's also on the team as their PR person.Stressed and in need of release, she finds her outlet in a rather unusual way. When she introduces Eric to her alternative lifestyle, she worries about damaging their fragile friendship. Need she worry? Only way to find out is read the story! ;-)

I'll just say this story isn't just hot. It's hoooooooot! {fan, fan, fan}

I met up with Wendi to talk about her work and what she gets up to when she's not penning such delectable tales --



I want to thank Kemberlee for having me here today. I love stopping by the different blogs and well, Kemberlee is a dear friend. It is always fun to be with friends.

She asked me to describe my writing space. It’s funny. I’m sure most authors have offices in which they write. Some even have special spaces for their stories. Not me.  I share my office space, if that’s what you want to call it, with the rest of the family. Yes. My writing room is pretty much wherever I can spare a moment in the house. Be it on the couch, my bed, the floor, dining room table, or even in a notebook on my lap. I’ve been known to write in the car – while riding, never driving – and in the RV. If I can find a place to stop, then I will write. It’s incredibly scattered, but it is what it is.

She also wondered what my daily writing routine is like. I confess, I must snort at this question. Not because Kemberlee asked, but because even though I love a routine and crave one . . . most of the time my routine is also known as utter chaos. During the school year, I get up with the small person, take care of 75% of the evil day job, take tot to school, come home and work on the rest of the EDJ. Now from here it gets murky. If DH is sleeping or working, then I write. If the characters are cooperating, then this is easier. If they aren’t, then I get things done around the house. If DH is home and needs me, then the whole thing goes right out the window. I work around DH and the small person. Why? Because Fighting them and begging to write doesn’t work. It’s not a bad thing. Usually when I can’t sit to write, that’s when the characters get chatty. I bring a notebook with me so it’s all good.

This last question is a favorite. There are lots of things I like to do when I’m not writing. Most all of them have something to do with writing because I find inspiration in the strangest things. Snippets of stories come to me when I don’t really want them to. Grin. It’s a good thing, though. So what do I do when I’m not writing? I love racing. Love to watch it in person and on the television. If I’m not watching a race, then you can find me at the library. I love to read. John Grisham and Stephen King are favorites. I also enjoy art – drawing in pencil and oil crayons as well as painting in acrylics. People and animals are my favorite things for the subjects. I also love to research the eras and occupations of my characters. It’s a quirk, but it’s mine.

Thank you, Kemberlee. I’m glad I got to be here. Now I want to know, where do you think an author should write? An office or is the scattered idea of writing anywhere more suitable? I’d love to know.

• • •

 “Put the bags in the trunk.” She stood tall and slid the scarf from around her throat. “I need you to do something for me.”

“I liked the scarf where it was. Might want to use it on you later.” He slammed the trunk lid. “I can see the wheels turning in your head. What are you thinking?”

“Wrists.” Curt, brusque and to the point. “Now.”

Eric stared at her for a moment, his mouth opening and closing with no sound coming out. His gaze darted around, but he offered his hands.

“Good boy.” Her hunch had paid off. His inner submissive wanted to play, and had won out against his alpha needs. She wrapped the silk around his wrists. “You please me.”

“Janine, what are you doing? I wanted to do this to you, not me.” His voice dropped to a whisper. “I please you? Does that mean you think I’m sexy?”

She threaded her arms around his neck, rubbing her groin over his bound hands. “I,” she said between kisses, “am in control of what we do.” She feasted on his lips, licking his bottom lip and swiping her tongue over his teeth. The tastes of mint and cola exploded on her tongue. She ground against him, pleasuring herself against his thick fingers. “And I want to do you right here, right now, sexy man.”

Eric moaned and she backed away. Confusion burned in his eyes and colour filled his cheeks. Instead of giving him the lead, she reached forward and unzipped him. Red dusted his face and the tops of his ears.

“You’re not worried someone will see us?” he asked in a hushed tone.

“I’m not.” She pushed his jeans aside enough to stroke his cock through his boxer briefs. “They can’t see behind the car and, if you keep quiet, we won’t draw attention.”

• • •

I always dreamt of writing the stories in my head. Tall, dark, and handsome heroes are my favorites, as long as he has an independent woman keeping him in line. I earned a BA in education at Kent State University and currently hold a Masters in Education with Nova Southeastern University.

I love NASCAR, romance, books in general, Ohio farmland, dirt racing, and my menagerie of animals.  I also write under the pen name of Megan Slayer. I’m published with Total-E-Bound, Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, Turquoise Morning Press, Decadent Publishing and The Wild Rose Press. Come join me for this fantastic journey!

If you like my work, tell your friends and email me. I love hearing from readers!

Site: http://wendizwaduk.com

Blog: http://wendizwaduk.blogspot.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WendiZwaduk

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/wendi.zwaduk

Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wendi-Zwaduk/195277927167481?

Amazon:  https://www.amazon.com/author/wendizwaduk

Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3495446.Wendi_Zwaduk

On Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/wendizwaduk

On Google+ : https://plus.google.com/115637543946745656739/posts

On Romance Novel Center: http://www.romancenovelcenter.com/wendizwaduk

Newsletter sign up:  http://ymlp.com/xgjmjumygmgj

And if you want to buy a copy of Switch, be sure to visitWendi 's page at Total e-Bound with all her buy links. Switch is available for Kindle, Nook, Kobo, Sony, iTunes/iBooks, and all other readers --

--- } http://www.total-e-bound.com/product.asp?strParents=&CAT_ID=&P_ID=1787